Hanwha Q CELLS is one of the world’s largest PV manufacturers, part of the Hanwha Group which is one of the top 10 companies in South Korea.
With this solid foundation and the group’s technological innovation, you are provided with stability, certified quality and industry-leading performance.
- Engineered in Germany, Q CELLS also boasts one of the largest research and development facilities in the world, with over 300 engineers at their Technology & Innovation Headquarters in Thalheim, Germany.
- Leading performance in real-world conditions such as low light and high temperatures.
- Proven performance in independent public field tests – number one poly module at Photon Europe in 2013 and 2014; plus the leading modules at the independent “Desert Knowledge” test site in Alice Springs Australia.
- 12-year product warranty and a performance warranty of 83% original rated power at 25 years.
- Extreme quality assurance – extensive internal and external testing of products and production. Q CELLS was a pioneer of the VDE Quality Tested program – the most stringent and rigorous testing program in the industry. PID and hotspots are designed out of the cells and are covered under warranty.