We have worked with more than 60 schools and educational institutions across Australia
Get started with a FREE no obgliation energy audit today.
Cherry Energy Solutions are the school specialists in energy efficiency. We help schools reduce their energy expenditure and carbon emissions and improve learning environments.
- The average primary school replaces between 300 and 500 lights and will save around $8,000 per annum on their electricity bill for lighting.
- Depending on the roof space available, schools typically install solar systems between 20kW and 99kW.
- Over 10 years, the average solar system will produce energy equivalent to double the cost of the initial system – a return on investment you can’t argue with!
- With our exclusive financing options, the energy savings produced by LED lighting and solar upgrades will exceed your monthly repayments, leaving your school cash flow positive from Day 1.
Did you know?
- LED lighting upgrades improve children’s oral reading fluency and general cognitive performance, have a positive impact on concentration levels by replacing natural daylight and generate less interference with visual and auditory processing than traditional fluorescent lights.
- Additionally, full spectrum wavelengths have been recorded to increase Vitamin D and immunity levels.
- The classroom environment can affect academic progress by as much as 25%, with students in green-rated school buildings, achieving up to 14% higher test scores.