Unique considerations for industrial environments
For each industry, there are various unique considerations to take into account when improving your energy efficiency. This week, the focus is on large industrial and manufacturing businesses.
- With long operating hours in warehouse spaces, efficiency is key. LED lighting uses up to 84% less electricity, significantly reducing your energy expenditure on lighting.
- Our range of ZETTA LED Highbays now include IntelliSense motion sensor and daylight harvesting technologies for an additional 40% efficiency.
- LED lights last for over 50,000hrs and with our <1% failure rate, annual
maintenance costs are dramatically reduced and in some cases, eradicated
altogether and flickering lights become a thing of the past.
- Industrial spaces generally require a high lumen output and installing LED lights is one of the easiest and most effective ways to improve OH&S conditions by creating a brighter and safer working environment.
- Install our intelligent energy monitoring system, Cherry Pulse, to identify where you are consuming the most electricity and how to optimise your energy usage.
Download our information brochure on energy efficiency upgrades for industrial spaces and discover how Peuker & Alexander are now saving over $47,000 per annum!