Hanwha Q CELLS is one of the world’s largest PV manufacturers – a financially strong partner with a secure future. The company is part of the Hanwha Group, one of the top 10 companies in South Korea. With this solid foundation and the group’s technological innovation, you are provided with stability, certified quality and industry-leading performance.
- BUILT TO PASS EVERY TEST, INCLUDING TIME. If you want a system that will offset your electricity costs for the next 25 years – without the need or expense of a system upgrade – consider the advantages of installing a brand that is guaranteed to withstand the test of time. Q CELLS has consistently ‘raised the bar’ in terms of solar energy research and cell performance, and is still unbeaten in terms of quality control.
- Q CELLS IS A BRAND OF HANWHA Q CELLS – the largest solar cell manufacturer, boasting an annual module production capacity of 5.5GW. Hanwha Q CELLS operates a strategically diversified manufacturing footprint that gives it a significant competitive advantage and low manufacturing risk profile.
- Q CELLS’ PERFORMANCE AND RELIABILITY claims are backed up by multiple industry awards and third party performance verification programs. Specifically, Q CELLS was confirmed to have the highest performing polycrystalline panel in the 2013 and 2014 Photon Yield Measurement Test. Q CELLS’ panels also consistently perform ahead of the field at the Desert Knowledge Solar Centre in Alice Springs, Australia.
- WARRANTIES THAT GIVE YOU PEACE OF MIND. Intense and frequent quality testing is undertaken by Q CELLS’ engineers and is backed by Q CELLS’ leading 12-year product warranty and 25-year performance warranty (at least 83% power output after 25 years). The VDE Quality Tested program offers the most comprehensive independent quality testing regime in the solar industry sector.
- A FINANCIALLY STABLE COMPANY FOR ULTIMATE SECURITY. Hanwha Q CELLS is a flagship company of Hanwha Group – a diversified top-ten business enterprise in South Korea, established in 1952 and a FORTUNE® Global 500 firm with assets of 155 billion USD (2015). There is no better warranty security in the industry.